Friday, March 9, 2012

A Sophisticated Little Girl's Bedroom.... With Horses!

I worked this week on painting lovely custom silhouettes of horses.
I designed the silhouettes of the little girl to resemble the sweet girl who calls this room her own, and I'm very pleased with the way it all came together.

Thank you Tenneil for inviting me to be a part of this special room design.

To begin, I worked a few drawings of what the client wanted. Once they were ready and approved I projected the finished artworks on the wall to get the perfect size and position and sketched them with a white pencil.
Then I began painting. I used two coats of a water borne alkline interior paint. 

The end result is a beautiful statement piece for a lovely growing young girl's room.
I love the way it looks with the other colors and patterns in the room.

Remember this bedding set I created back in December. ;)

No comments: