Thursday, May 3, 2012

Making Stuff for this Weekend

I'm so excited to be doing a booth with my friend Sandy this weekend at the Arts & Crafts fair in Farmersville! We have both been crazy busy with "making stuff" and getting ready for the event.

Some things I've been working on are:

Art prints of my photography on wood blocks. They can hang from the decorative wire embellishments or sit on their own on a table.

Glass pendants that can be used as necklace charms or keychains.

Precious tiny domino pendants.

Lots of shoe clips for warm weather accessorizing.

New! Vintage style screen printed shirts. I LOVE these wonderful soft, flattering shirts! I found them on a recent shopping trip and bought as many as I could to print on. I may wind up keeping one of each for myself, LOL! :)

Anyway, for those of you who are in the area, come out and see us at the"Farmers & Fleas Market" this Saturday May 5, 2012 from 9-3. More info here  http://www.farmersvilletx.com/index.jsp

Sneak Peak at the things I'm selling......

No comments: