Monday, August 27, 2012

Geography Classroom Makeover

So, my hubby has a new classroom at the new high school this year where he will be teaching Geography. I love Geography and wanted to do something special for him to get the year off to a great start.

He works so hard and I'm so proud of him and thankful for all he does. Since he has been very busy with Football and back to school meetings, scrimmages, practices and all of those fun time consuming things I decided to give his room a little makeover. We were able to work together for a couple of hours before he had to leave for a scrimmage and it was fun to have that time together while grandma kept the kiddos.

Here is a visual tour of the way it was, the artworks I surprised him with, and the end result:

 
It was fun to surprise him with this special artwork. I love the quote I found to go with it!


These hanging globes were inspired by my obsessive love of Pinterest crafts!


And here's how it all came together:
 


No comments: