Friday, August 10, 2012

Summer 2012 in Review....Post #1 Blog Interview

Wow! What an incredible summer!

The activities haven't slowed down just yet, but we are mentally preparing for "school mode" at my house. The "hubs" is back in the grind with coaching duties and two-a-days and we are squeezing in as many trips to the pool, sleep overs, movie nights and fun stuff as we can before we get into our Fall school-time routines.

I must apologize for taking such a long break from blogging..... but I gotta admit, I was waaaay too busy to worry about it too much.

Which also means I have a LOT of cool projects to share!
More on those very soon.

In the meantime, I recently became acquainted with a talented young artist & blogger named Gabrielle. We hit it off right from the start since we share two very special passions: the joy of creating and enjoying Art and all things artistic, and a deep faith in God. Gabrielle asked me if I would do an interview with her for the "Meet the Artist" portion of her blog and I was honored to participate. Thank you Gabrielle! I look forward to following your blog.

Here is the interview on Project Paperie.blogspot.com

http://projectpaperie.blogspot.com/2012/08/meet-artist-jackie-patton.html

No comments: