Thursday, July 23, 2015

Studio slowly progressing....


Waiting.
That's what we've been doing a lot of lately.

Progress on the studio is coming along... s l o w l y....

But I am happy to report that we have gorgeous windows and doors installed.
 There are lots of beams and wood supports going on in the carport area....
 The loft boards are in place for my canvas storage area.
I will have an exterior door to the bathroom so that we will have an easy access outdoor bathroom for gatherings. The great thing is I can lock the interior bathroom door and not even worry about curious children going from the bathroom into the studio and messing with things they aren't suppose to. Perfect.
You can see it here in this photo. The walkway goes from the back patio to the driveway/garage.
 Here you can see where the bathroom is framed out on one side under the loft.
 Looking at the opposite side I will also have a smaller loft area for storage (great idea our contractor had to use a couple of feet into the roof space of the carport).
 Here is a closer picture of where the roof lines connect and where the small loft is located.

 Love my doors and windows.

So ready to continue this process and see it completed....hopefully soon, very soon.
Please, please, pretty please.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I think it looks great!! And "slow" is a relative term... Hahahahha! Love you!