Monday, January 2, 2017

Wrapping up 2016


2016 - Teaching Classes & Hosting Art Gatherings in the Art Studio

Wow! What a blessing and a journey. Sometimes the most treasured and rewarding things bloom from steep trials and long hard work.

I am ever grateful for my students and their families, the fun things we have made together, the memories, the new friendships, the opportunity to grow right alongside each of them throughout this year.

I am looking forward to all that 2017 has to offer and all that we can contribute to it.

So, I suppose the short and sweet version of posting begs me to proclaim "that's a wrap for 2016".

I happily welcome the start of many fabulous new creative pursuits for the new year!

I'll leave you with a few snapshots from the last projects we did in kids classes at the end of the semester....


No comments: