Monday, January 23, 2012

Maternity Photo Shoot

I had so much fun with my friend Sandy on a warm but windy Sunday afternoon.
I was so excited that she asked me to do her maternity photos. Since she is also an artist and art teacher I knew we had to come up with some fun and unique artsy shots. So between the two of us I think we were able to capture some pretty great images.

I love this playful filmstrip of her trying to blow a big bubble.

And this is what we needed the bubble for



 I love maternity photos because expectant mothers just have a joy in their eyes and a glow about them.

 "You alone created my inner being. You knitted me together inside my mother's womb."  Psalm 139:13

Congratulations Sandy!
I can't wait to meet baby Kaitlyn. :-D

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Great shoot! What a beautiful belly she has!