Friday, December 5, 2014

Photo Shoots & Inspiration

Photo Shoots in the Fall and near Christmas time inspire me (but then, really, so do photo shoots in the spring and summer and well, anytime).

I'm in love with being able to see such great ideas from other people on Pinterest and then go try out variations of my own, or come up with something new. Maybe some of these images will give you a little inspiration too.

Happy Holiday Season!

Thank you to all of my lovely friends who allow me to capture these special moments.
I truly do enjoy every photo shoot.

Now if I can just make sure to get some "dressed up and posed" photos of my own family this time of year.

On with the photos....

With each of my own examples I am also including a link to a Pinterest Board that has great examples, tips, and articles from other wonderful sources.













No comments: