Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Writing on the Walls



I don't remember where I first saw or heard about people writing on the walls of their home or building during their construction process; but it stuck with me as something I would want to do if I ever had the chance.





We drew pictures.

We signed our names.

We wrote scriptures.

We prayed over the completion of the construction and for the future use of this art studio. We prayed for all the things that will be created here and the people who will pass through to work, to learn, and to make art.


And we hid some secret messages.

....and maybe there just might be a big turquoise "X" marking the spot for a pretend treasure hunt within the walls, lol.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I'm so excited for you! You will love this building even more because of all your blood, sweat, tears, and love inside the walls!